Things to do on your holiday
Here are some of the local things we have enjoyed doing over the years in Kintra:
- Sports: Kayaking, golf, sea fishing from boats and rocks, trout fishing, pony trekking, snorkelling, crabbing
- Boat Trips: Staffa, Ulva, round Iona
- Beaches: Fidden, Knockvologan, Ardalanish, Uisken, Market Bay, Calgary Bay
- Wildlife Spotting: Seals, porpoises, dolphins, sea otters, red deer, birds of prey, basking sharks
- Walking: Carsaig Arches, Ben More, all the way around Iona.
- Historic Sites: Iona Abbey, Torosay Castle, Duart Castle, Ross of Mull Historical Centre
- Food, Drink & Crafts: Bunessan Bakehouse, The Ninth Wave and Martyr’s Bay restaurants, Tobermory Distillery, Keel Row and Argyll Arms pubs, Ardalanish Weavers, Iona coffee & craft shops
Please don’t hesitate to ask about any of these and more when you make an enquiry!